The StorageCraft Cloud has proven to be extremely popular in the United States and Canada and has even expanded to Australia and New Zealand recently. With all of this adoption and popularity, we thought it would be fun to review the top-10 reasons this solution is so well liked:
1. Integrated Solution: if you already use StorageCraft ShadowProtect, StorageCraft ImageManager and the StorageCraft MSP Portal you currently have everything you need to use StorageCraft Cloud Services. Distribution customers only need to add an easy-to-use web portal to the StorageCraft disaster recovery tools already in place.
2. Flexible Service Levels: not all devices are created equal, that is why StorageCraft lets you assign the right service level to each device. Choose from Cloud Basic, which offers simple archiving of backup images, Cloud +, which adds file and folder recovery to archiving, or Cloud Premium, which gives you all of this plus the ability to instantly virtualize your backup image in the StorageCraft Cloud.
3. Enterprise-grade Disaster Recovery for SMBs: Historically, offsite or even cloud-based disaster recovery has been the privilege of major international companies with deep pockets. Today, StorageCraft has changed all that with StorageCraft Cloud Services designed specifically with the needs of SMBs and their IT providers in mind.
4. Easy Seeding: StorageCraft makes it easy for you to copy your StorageCraft ShadowProtect backup image chains into the cloud. Whether you take advantage of our cost-effective seeding service or upload direct to our cloud you’ll appreciate the methods we deploy to quickly get your systems and data populated in our cloud.
5. Easy VPN Creation: After creating your virtual machines in the StorageCraft Cloud, creating a virtual private network (VPN) to enable full access takes only a few mouse clicks.
6. 15-Minute Granularity: Depending on how often users send backups to the StorageCraft Cloud, which can happen as frequently as every 15 minutes, they can recover data or virtualize an entire server quickly to within 15 minutes of data loss.
7. Secure Datacenters: StorageCraft Cloud Services users can meet the disaster recovery best practice of having two complete copies of systems and data in disparate locations without having to buy, manage or maintain offsite disaster recovery infrastructure.
8. Support for Both Physical and Virtual Machines: StorageCraft Cloud Services is driven by StorageCraft ShadowProtect, which delivers a single backup and recovery solution for virtual and physical servers. Users need to learn only a single interface and technology rather than multiple technologies for virtual and physical backup, recovery and disaster recovery. StorageCraft ShadowProtect supports VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix Zen Server and Zen Desktop, Oracle VirtualBox and Redhat KVM hypervisors.
9. Aggregate Storage Pricing: StorageCraft Cloud Services lets you aggregate all of your storage needs across devices, departments and clients for a cost effective approach.
10. Instant Virtualization: Finally, the most popular feature of StorageCraft Cloud Services is the ability for users to instantly virtualize backup images in the StorageCraft Cloud themselves, without vendor assistance, so they can run their devices in the StorageCraft Cloud after disaster strikes.
Learn how the StorageCraft Recover-Ability solution and StorageCraft Cloud Services can improve your disaster recovery practices today. Contact us to learn more, or check out some of Steve’s exciting Cloud Services tech tips!