The air in the morning has become crisp and leaves are beginning to drop with noticeable regularity here in Utah. Talks of football games dominate the StorageCraft hallways. It’s fall and things around the office feel as if the holidays are nearing and the end of the year is quickly approaching. It’s during this season that we work to finalize our plans for the coming year and look back to determine what was most successful during the past year. We also look to sharpen our facts and figures as budget discussions begin to find their way onto Outlook calendars.
In this day and age, it’s most wise to focus resources where they make the biggest difference rather than trying to be “everywhere” partners may reside. Will you help us zero in on the best ways to share info with you in 2013?
- What online resources do you use to gather technology industry news and information?
- What print publications do you read?
- Why do you choose certain information providers over others to gather industry details? Why?
- Do you get your info from online forums? If yes, which ones?
- How do you gather peer-review information on potential vendors?
- Do you gather industry information differently now than you did one year ago?
Thank YOU for sharing your feedback―and, enjoy the season!