StorageCraft® Technology today announced the availability of its purpose-built backup and disaster recovery cloud for Europe. StorageCraft Cloud Services™, which is already trusted by IT professionals throughout North America, Australia and New Zealand, allows users to customize cloud coverage to meet their unique recovery needs.
StorageCraft Cloud Services features an easy-to-use portal and provides several flexible recovery options to mitigate system downtime and data loss with quick recovery through fully virtualized and networked systems in the cloud. StorageCraft Cloud Services also features a budget-friendly pricing structure that does not have hidden fees.
“In today’s high-tech world, it is important that an organization has access to its mission critical data and computer systems at all times. StorageCraft Cloud Services is a best-in-class business continuity solution that reliably allows organizations to resume network and business operations after a disaster strikes,” said Brandon Nordquist, StorageCraft’s vice president of product management. “In addition to being a best-in-class business continuity solution, StorageCraft Cloud Services’ simple pricing structure allows IT professionals to focus on recovery after disaster strikes, not on how to pay for recovery at the worst possible time – during an emergency.”Here are just some of the main reasons to use StorageCraft Cloud Services:
- Purpose-built cloud. Developed from the ground up specifically for disaster recovery.
- 99.99% uptime. This ensures that when you need your data it is available to you, anytime, anywhere.
- Self-service portal. Set your own flexible recovery options to mitigate system downtime / data loss.
- On-demand recovery points. Generate your own intra-daily recovery files anytime in cloud portal.
- Predictable monthly billing. The new recovery point model enables partners to select their own retention options and only pay for the recovery points that they need.
- Flexible service levels. Choose the way you wish to recover – drive based recovery, file and folder recovery or full virtualization of systems in the cloud with the ability to set up a recovery network in the StorageCraft Cloud.
- No hidden fees. All costs are contained in the predictable monthly billing rate*. There are NO unexpected data access fees or additional bandwidth charges.
- Advanced account notification. Create and configure alerts such as “Machine Added/Deleted” or “Seed/BMR Drive Request Update”.
- Advanced networking. Configure your recovery network to meet your needs: Port forwarding, port blocking, individual firewalls configurable per network, and network control options such as DCHP.
- Support. 24 hours a day, 365 days a year global Network Operation Center monitoring and Support Teams.
StorageCraft Cloud Services is available in flexible tiered options and service+ levels:
- Cloud Basic: Secure offsite storage of critical business backups with full system restore via a BMR drive.
- Cloud+: Includes everything in Cloud Basic, plus immediate file and folder recovery.
- Cloud Premium: Includes everything in Cloud+, as well as instant virtualization of data and systems in the cloud.
Additional information about StorageCraft Cloud Services is available at www.storagecraft.com/eu/products/storagecraft-cloud-services or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
StorageCraft has contracted with Interxion to host StorageCraft Cloud Services. The data centers are located in Dublin, Ireland, and Frankfurt, Germany.