ShadowProtect SPX, our award-winning backup and disaster recovery software, has a new annual subscription plan. We are excited to show you how our new licensing plan will help you save big on your upfront backup software cost. We now offer annual subscription licensing, and this will help StorageCraft partners better customize plans for their customers’ IT needs.
Watch our StorageCraft webinar below, where Brian Wistisen (Director of Product Marketing) and Liz Angus (Senior Director of Product Management) will discuss:
- A new ShadowProtect SPX license plan and how it helps save backup software costs;
- The current promotional offer for ShadowProtect IT Edition.
Dave McConkie (Senior Director of Product Management) and Bronson Aber (Technical Product Manager) will give you:
- An overview and demo of our StorageCraft Cloud Services: complete peace of mind with secure cloud-based backup images;
Benefits of Our NEW ShadowProtect SPX Annual Subscription Licensing option
StorageCraft pricing and licensing has changed and we added a third licensing option for ShadowProtect SPX: this can be paid per system or, if a virtual machine, per socket. We are confident the new annual subscription will benefit both our valued partners and their clients.
Here is a summary of the benefits you get with the new annual subscription license:
- Shifts software costs for capital expenditures (CAPEX) to operational expenditures (OPEX);
- Pay less upfront on your subscription license;
- Choose from 1-year and 2-year subscription options;
- Offers maintenance during subscription period;
- Has easy license renewal;
- Alerts at the end of the subscription period.
We host the monthly webinar series for StorageCraft partners on the first Wednesday of every month. Whether you are an active partner or simply want to know more about backup software, our monthly broadcast will let you in on the latest developments and improvements to our products.
Register for our webinar series here: http://bit.ly/1MHcSRS