We’ve produced a number of infographics over the last few years, but did you know you can embed them on your site to share with your audience as well? It’s really quite simple, just follow these steps:
1. Visit our infographic page to find the infographic of your choice, say, our brand new Email, Exchange, and the Burden of Backup infographic and click it to visit its page.
2. Click on the infographic itself to be taken to a shareable version on Visual.ly. Note: to save some time, all of our infographics are also available on Visual.ly here.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the infographic on Visual.ly, and click the button that says “embed this visual.”
4. Select the size of your choice and copy the HTML embed code.
5. Now paste the HTML ebmed code into your website or blog and you’ve got it! Below is an example using Word Press.
Alternatively, you can share the infographic on Twitter, Facebook, or the social platform of your choice by using a hyperlink to the infographic you’d like to share.
A note to partners:
Current StorageCraft partners can access additional marketing materials by logging into our partner portal. There they’ll find our marketing toolkit, which is designed to help partners with a variety of marketing efforts.
Photo credit: Jonathon McIntosh via Flickr