StorageCraft® Cloud Services™ gives you complete control of your cloud backups so you can recover every time, regardless of the disaster. As part of the StorageCraft Recover-Ability™ solution, StorageCraft Cloud Services offers the following benefits:
- Instant virtualization of backup images in the cloud
- File-and-folder access for smaller disasters
- Personal control of your backups for fast recoveries
- Cost-effective aggregate storage across devices
- High encryption and facility security standards
All of this means you can be up and running almost instantly, even if your building’s been flattened. (To learn more about StorageCraft Cloud Services, read on…)
Try StorageCraft Cloud Services Today for 30% Off
That’s right. From now through the end of October 2013, managed service providers (MSPs) in the US and Canada can upload new devices to the StorageCraft Cloud and enjoy 30% off of related cloud storage fees for six months.
- If you’re new to StorageCraft, get started today by contacting a StorageCraft Account Manager at 801.545.4700 or email@example.com.
- If you’re an existing StorageCraft Partner, all you need to do is create a new device in the StorageCraft Cloud. The discount will automatically be applied.
It’s that easy. Get fast, reliable disaster recovery in the cloud for 30% off.
Promotional Terms and Conditions:
- Available to StorageCraft MSP Partners only; not available through StorageCraft Distribution partners.
- Participants must join or already be members of the StorageCraft MSP program.
- There is no minimum monthly purchase for cloud-only MSP Partners.
- Once an MSP Partner begins to purchase MSP licenses for StorageCraft ShadowProtect® or StorageCraft ImageManager™, then the Partner is subject to a $100 monthly minimum within three (3) months.
- Current MSP Partner cloud customers may participate by putting new images in the cloud (discount only applies to new images stored in the cloud during the enrollment period).
- Available in the United States and Canada only.
- Offer available from 1 August–31 October.
- All new devices added during the time period qualify for the discount.
- 30% discount applies to all service levels at volume tiers 1-5 and is limited to storage fees.
- Discount applies only to cloud storage; seed drive fees, shipping fees, BMR test drive fees, IP address reservation fees, or other fees are not included in the discount.
- Discount applies to six (6) consecutive billing periods beginning the first month the device is created and data is uploaded.
- After 6 months, StorageCraft Cloud Services fees will return to standard rates.