As the world moves to the cloud and you make the shift to Microsoft® Office 365™, everyone benefits from the dynamic collaboration that the cloud allows. O365 prides itself on industry-leading security that helps you protect privacy, compliance, and accessibility to keep your business up and running. But data loss is still one of the industry’s number one concerns when it comes to the cloud.
Ease your concerns with secure backups of SaaS data and quick data restoration if loss does occur. How do you make that happen? With the combined power of StorageCraft and ConnectWise Automate®.
Customers relying on O365 worry that Microsoft’s backup policies can’t guarantee quick data recovery, and collaborative applications like OneDrive and SharePoint come with their own data loss concerns.
StorageCraft ShadowProtect SPX Version 6.2.X has been certified by ConnectWise Automate and is supported. This seamless integration delivers:
- Remote deactivation of ShadowProtect licenses
- Rapid recovery from bare metal, to dissimilar hardware or to and from virtual environments
- Use of ImageManager to automatically consolidate backup image files
- Verification of backup images
- Simplified migration to new Windows servers
- Scheduler for automatic full and incremental backups
- LT Verification for backup images
- intelligentFTP and HeadStart Restore
- Advanced Image Verification
You’ll be able to deploy, monitor and manage your backup operations from within your ConnectWise Automate dashboard, drastically reducing the time you’re wasting switching between tools.
Protecting Your Data
So, what does that mean for your O365 concerns? The power of automation to eliminate downtime, automatically back up your data, and reduce the risk of data loss from human error, sync error, cyber-attacks, and more. Want to get to know the integration better? Find out more at the ConnectWise Marketplace.